Insurance Continuing Education Articles / Newsletters
How Does Your Current Insurance Continuing Education Provider Stack Up Against SuccessCE? - 6/2009
SuccessCE Offers the TOP TEN Features You Shouldn’t Pass Up
If you have not compared your current insurance continuing education provider against others, how do you know you are getting the most for your money? How do you know you are receiving the highest quality courses? Answer: you may not know if you are paying too much, or getting real value, for your Continuing Education requirements.
Also, what extra services does your current insurance continuing education provider offer that no one else offers? Are there services that you need, but your provider does not offer? And what about time-saving benefits as well as “reminder” services?Does your provider offer online courses? Live courses?
You may not realize that an insurance continuing education provider can offer many benefits in addition to the courses themselves. That is why we are providing a checklist of what our firm offers. Let’s see how your insurance continuing education provider stacks up against our services!
SuccessCE offers the following:
- Web 2.0 website. This means faster completion of insurance continuing education requirements
- More than 300 approved nationwide insurance continuing education courses with online and textbook formats with knowledgeable customer service representatives
- Nationwide approval for all state-specific requirements such as Ethics, Annuities, Laws and regulations, and Long-Term Care. 44 States now have these CE requirements.
- Auto-save feature (on your exam questions) allowing a producer to return at any time and take the exam at their own pace.
- Abiltiy to print certificate from personal computer in states where allowed
- Free re-takes on all exams until you pass.
- All the hours and state-required insurance continuing education courses needed to renew a license for only $39.95 (or less) with our package pricing (Not including state fees, if applicable)
- Agent has their very own “Information Page” showing courses completed and pending completion.
- Affiliate Program complete with Administrative Panel allowing full tracking of producer’s progress and history from home office and/or field offices
- One source for your firm’s entire insurance continuing education needs including pre-approved and customizable LiveCE (Classroom) presentations for your producers and turnkey administration of your entire insurance continuing education program.
We offer all of these services and more. Plus, we have a team of knowledgeable industry specialists that will help you navigate through this sometimes confusing world of insurance continuing education. We are friendly, won’t put you on hold, and will answer your phone calls promptly. We pride ourselves on being dedicated to top level service.
Remember, “Knowledge is Everything.”